Nintendo Switch Lite: A Perfect Gift For Your Future Gamer (Trust Me I Know)!

-As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases-



Nintendo Switch Lite: The Gift For The Your Little Gamer


Since the day my wife Diana gifted me with an Nintendo Switch Console, my son who was 4 at the time wanted one too! I mean every day he would ask, " Daddy can I play your Nintendo Switch too" or " I want one too daddy". So I would let him play it often but hey I was playing Legend of Zelda Breath of the Wild, Super Smash Bros and even Dragon Ball Fighterz so I really didn't want to give up my Switch. Did I forget to mention that as I child I hated sharing, I couldn't stand other kids even my brothers and sister touching my stuff, it was bad. Fast forward to 2018, I am better at sharing now or at least I think am (my wife might not feel the same) and we really wanted to get him one because he really had has heart set on one but we had a couple dilemmas.
  1. Not Kid Friendly: When I say not Kid friendly, I really mean not Sammie Friendly. By that I mean Sammie, a 4 yr old at that time, loves to see how things work especially if things come apart. My Switch had 2 removable pieces called Joy-cons that periodically he would take off and misplace them. Let's not forget like most kids there pretty rough with their toys! Oh yeah Joy Cons are not cheap either!
  2. How Can We Make It a Reward: When we were brainstorming on when to get him one he just started to sleep in his bed which was one of the hardest things to do. Well we actually told him he would get a Switch if he slept in his on bed for a week which he did with the help of his big sister. He was so proud of himself and were proud of him that he did it. He also did not forget that we told he would get a switch for him. 
  3. Timing Is Everything: So we were set on getting him one like mine, until Nintendo revealed the Nintendo Switch Lite. This had no Joy-cons and it was $199.99, a clean $100 cheaper than my Switch. I was like this is it this is what were getting him, so i went to Amazon Prime to go ahead and purchase it. What I didn't realize (more like I didn't listen to the whole promo I saw on YouTube when it was announced) is that it was scheduled to be released September 20th. We were still in July so I was bummed I couldn't get it for him at that moment but my wife had came up with a better idea! "Let's get it as a Birthday present instead since it's on 27th of September", she said. So I was able to pre-order it with a copy of Mario Odyssey and he got it  as an early birthday present.
So if you’re child is a gamer in the making they'll love the new Nintendo Switch Lite. It can play all of the great games from the Switch but in a smaller mobile-only package. With up to 4 hours of battery life while playing Mario Odyssey, Splatoon 2 or even Mario Kart, this will easily supply good times especially during a road trip, a plane fight or a family event. So if your looking for a good gift to give your kid for Christmas or Birthday, you can find this on Amazon.com.


MSRP: $199.99
Amazon Prime



Comments

  1. hello, my boy is 8 years old do i consider buying the lite o r the normal one, im in the same situation as you

    ReplyDelete
  2. its gonna be his first game thing besides his ipad games, so i dont want to buy simething he may not fully take advantage, and with parts that may brake etc, so im considering lite as an option

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts